The Farm / Stable Owners Program from American Reliable Insurance Company can cover private horse farms as well as commercial equine operations. From the small farm to the large multiple location operation American Reliable Insurance Company can tailor the policy to meet your coverage needs in most states.
Packages can include:
- Household Personal Property (Contents)
- Inland Marine (Equipment and Tack)
- Scheduled Farm Personal Property
- Blanket Farm Personal Property
- Farm Structures and Outbuildings
Additional Coverages Include:
- New Construction of Farm Buildings (30 days up to $60,000 except theft)
- Pollutant clean up and removal (up to $10,000)
- Newly acquired machinery (30 days up to $50,000)
- Custom Farming (up to $5,000 in receipts)
- Fire Legal Liability (up to $50,000)
- Cab Glass on Mobile Machinery
The liability protection you need for commercial stable activities are available in limits up to $1 million. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Horse Events (Sales and Shows)
- Private Lessons
- Riding Academies
- Riding Clubs
These activities and their varied functions pose unique liability exposures which need specially designed products tailored to these exposures. American Reliable Insurance Company’s Stable Liability Policy has the flexibility to be custom tailored to cover the unique liability exposures that may not be adequately covered under normal personal liability policies such as a homeowner or farm liability policy.
The policy will pay up to the limit of insurance all sums which you become legally obligated to pay as damages due to:
- bodily injury or property damage arising out of your personal activities
- product liability
- personal and advertising injury*
- bodily injury and property damage arising out of farming activities on the insured premises and related operations.
- fire legal liability for $50,000
For horse shows, sales and clinics, coverage is provided on an annual basis or short term.
* Personal Injury means injury other than bodily injury and includes such offenses as slander, libel, invasion of privacy, false arrest, detention, imprisonment, malicious prosecution, wrongful entry and eviction. The offenses may result from oral or written publication of material. It does not include advertising, publishing, broadcasting or telecasting done for or by the insured.
Advertising injury means injury other than bodily injury and includes such offenses as slander, libel, disparagement of a person’s or organization’s goods or services, invasion of privacy, misappropriation of advertising ideas or style of doing business, infringement of copyright, title, slogan, trademark or trade name. The offense may result from the oral or written publication of material.
Get More Information
- Farm Application
- Care, Custody or Control Application
- Umbrella Application
- Contact us to mail an application to you.
The coverages described above are summarized and subject to the terms, conditions and exclusion printed in the policy. Refer to the policy form for specifics on coverages and limits. Also, all coverages are subject to state law, which may vary materially from stated information. In providing this material, the Global Indemnity companies and/or affiliates assume no liability beyond that provided under the terms, limits and conditions of the insurance policies it has issued. This program may not be available in every state.