Equestrian organizations wishing to protect themselves may obtain this coverage with a riding clubs and associations policy. The basic policy provides premises and operations coverage for normal club activities, and automatically includes up to seven mounted event days during the year. Coverage for additional days may be added upon request.
This coverage helps to protect your group if you are faced with a lawsuit by a third party. Defense fees as well as claims for bodily injury and property damage are covered as well. It is important to note however, that your legal liability for non-owned horses in your care (those horses left on premises), is excluded from the riding clubs and association policy. This coverage is available in the form of a separate care, custody or control policy.
- Riding Clubs
- Other Equestrian Organizations
- $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 – Occurrence / Aggregate
- $1,000,000 / $3,000,000 – Occurrence / Aggregate
- $50,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You and $5,000 Medical Payments are included.
NOTE: Higher limits of coverage are available through an Excess Liability policy.
Get More Information
- Download an application (All Other States, except AK, HI, WA).
- Download an application (FL, GA, ID, KS ME, OK, OR, TX).
- Contact us to fax or mail an application to you.
Coverage descriptions are for general information only. Please refer to actual policy wordings for a full explanation of coverages.