Coverage C – Household Personal Property provides coverage for:
- Personal Property owned or used by the insured or members of the insured’s family while such property is at the insured location.
- Owned household personal property while it is anywhere in the world. However, the insured’s household personal property at any insured’s residence away from the insured location on the Declarations is subject to a special limit of insurance equal to 10% of the limit of insurance shown in the declarations for Household Personal property.
- Personal property in a newly acquired residence for up to 30-days without notice to the Company.
- Personal Property owned by a guest or domestic employee while in part of the Dwelling you occupy or on the grounds appurtenant to the Dwelling.
- The basic limit for Personal property is 50% of Coverage A. This can be increased up to 70% if requested. The valuation is Actual Cash Value, but it can be amended to Replacement Cost. Please not there are separate limits on certain property. Please refer to policy forms for these limits.
This material does not amend, or otherwise affect, the provisions or coverage of any insurance policy issued by StarNet Insurance Company. It is not a representation that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any such policy. Coverage depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss, all applicable policy provisions, and any applicable law. Availability of coverage referenced in this document can depend on underwriting qualifications and state regulations.