- Furniture and household contents.
- Standard limits for personal articles.
- Increased limits of special insurance.
- $3,000 for money or gold
- $7,500 for grave markers
- $5,000 for securities or letters of credit
- $3,000 for watercraft, outboard engines, watercraft furnishings and trailers
- $5,000 for furs, jewelry, precious stones and watches*
- $10,000 for “business property” on the insured location
- $2,500 for “business property” off the insured location
- $10,000 for silverware or gold ware*
- $7,500 for firearms*
- $500 for credit card and fund transfer card forgery and counterfeit money.
- $1,000 for household personal property away from the insured location.
* Theft only
NOTE: The standard limit for Coverage C – Household Personal Property is 50% of the dwelling limit, but we are also able to offer limits of 40% and 70% of the dwelling limit.
This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverages are subject to individual insureds meeting our underwriting qualifications and to state availability.