You can add Travelers identity theft protection program to a Travelers homeowners, farmowners, condo or renters policy for just $25 per year. If you become a victim of identity theft, this program provides you with access to a consumer fraud specialist, who can guide you through the process of reclaiming your identity, including:
- Obtaining a free credit report from the three major credit reporting agencies.
- Placing fraud alerts with all three credit reporting agencies
- Enrolling you in six months of daily credit monitoring
- Completing dispute letters on your behalf for approval and signature.
This coverage will also reimburse you up to $25,000, with no deductible, for the expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing your damaged credit, such as:
- Lost wages (up to $1,000 a week for a maximum of 5 weeks)
- Reasonable attorney fees incurred, with Travelers prior approval
- Daycare and eldercare expenses
- Notary and certified mailing charges
- Loan re-application fees, and
- Long distance phone charges
This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverages are subject to individual insureds meeting our underwriting qualifications and to state availability.